Friday, March 24, 2006

respect life conference

Tomorrow I'll be attending the Archdiocese of Baltimore Respect Life Conference which I'm looking forward too. I'll be serving at the Mass and then there are several really good speakers:
Paul Mulligan: Director of Project Gabriel (How to Save Lives: Starting a Direct Outreach Program for Pregnant Women in your Community)
Bishop Mitchell T. Rozanski, D.D., V.G.: Auxiliary Bishop of Baltimore (chat during Lunch)
Drs. Theresa and Kevin Burke (You are Not Alone; Hope and Healing after Abortion and How Abortion Hurts Men)
and the Keynote Speaker - Dr. Alveda King, niece of Dr. MLK Jr. (The Civil Rights Movement, The Pro-Life Movement)
and others!
I'm really excited about going to this because the speakers are top-notch... and I get to wear my clerics! hehe ;)
I'll let you know how it went tomorrow
... and don't forget tomorrow is the Solemnity of the Annunciation of the Lord!

No comments: