Thursday, August 16, 2007

welcome Whispers visitors

Welcome, all you visitors from Whispers in the Loggia! And thanks Rocco for the link. My name is Matthew Hardesty and I'm a seminarian for the Archdiocese of Louisville. I'll be entering 2nd Theology in a couple weeks at St. Mary's Seminary & University in Baltimore, MD ("Roland Park"). This blog has been established as a way for friends and family to keep up with me, my discernment, and formation. I also like to share all things Marian and various events and moments in my life. Recently I've been covering the celebrations of the 25 years of ministry of our former (wow..."former") Archbishop Thomas Kelly and the gear-up for our new Archbishop Joseph Kurtz. His Installation yesterday really was amazing in many ways. I'll post my own reflection with pics and articles soon.

In Jesu, per Mariam,
Matt1618

3 comments:

Kat said...

You did a great job with the crosier, Matt! :)
Your "Ignite" friend, Kathy

Steven said...

Thanks for the welcome - saw you several times on the streaming feed yesterday. Did they not have an MC?

Fr. Matthew Hardesty said...

yeah, they had MC's. They were the 4 guys you saw off and on in cassock and surplice. The rest of us wore albs.