Friday, April 07, 2006

checking-in

It's been a while since I've posted so I thought I'd check in. I've been very busy with papers and other stuff so it's been impossible to post.

I told you I'd give a review of the Baltimore Pro-Life Conference but it may be too late for that - to make a long story short, it was good :)

I also said I'd share my thoughts on the last year of blogging - I haven't scratched that idea yet.

There was a Diaconate Ordination here at St. Mary's last weekend that was beautiful to say the least. I took some great pictures that I hope to share here too.

And some good news: I finally did my "Kass on Descartes" paper! Look for that soon... I know you'll be waiting with bated breath ;) Does anyone read my papers?

Finally, this weekend the PT and 1T classes are going on a retreat till Wednesday and then I'll be off on Easter break till April 22! I'm not sure how much I'll be able to post over the break but look for some pics of these too.

C-Ya! Gotta finish another paper, this time on "Sokolowski's Treatment of Aquinas on Being and Essence"... Good stuff!

No comments: