Thursday, October 26, 2006

visit to Clear Creek

I stumbled upon a wonderful article from the blog, Notes of a Thirsty Scribe, on the author's visit to Clear Creek monastery in Oklahoma. Apparently this one post has made his blog pretty popular! The author duly notes how interesting it is that this single post accounts for most of his traffic and gets hits from all over the world... he's not the only one thirsty...
Unfortunately, he's had to quit blogging because his ISP got a little pricey... dude, Add a Paypal Button like mine! (hint, hint)

Anyway, I wanted to share the link here. I think it may be a good Winter Break idea...

Please check out this post if you have time. He's got some great pics and a well-written account of his retreat there.

1 comment:

Laura H. said...

I'm hosting the Catholic Carnival this week. Thought I'd give you a heads up about it in case you wanted to submit a post.