Thursday, July 21, 2005

Welcome MOCA!

Welcome to the blog MOCA people! Feel free to check the archives to the right at the very bottom for posts going back to March when I started the application process. Only the most recent 25 posts or so are shown on this main page. You'll also notice links to other seminarian blogs, my favorite sites, and my favorite blogs.

You'll find that I'll mostly post on here anything about Mary, discernment, vocations, or the priesthood. I'll try my hardest to stay out of debates on current events (!). Click "The School of Mary" under the title image at the top of the page to shoot over to my second post in March which deals with my purpose for this blog and why I named it what I did. Enjoy, give advice, and pray for me!

with love,
Matt Hardesty
"Matt1618"

No comments: